i couldn’t give less of a flaming fuck if guys feel excluded by the magical girl genre. sorry that you feel alienated by something that is meant to encourage and uplift girls and celebrate femininity. why dont you go partake in the 50,000,000,000 works of fiction that cater directly to you
“1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.”—10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via aurelle)